Sunday, January 25, 2009

Painting my bathrooms


Since we moved in to our home---almost 15 years ago, I have painted every room--some three times, except for my upstairs bath and the master bath. I had last Monday and Friday off and decided it was time to update them. Anyway, I really didn't have as much time as a thought to do this-but oh well and after they were done I tackled the white hallway and repainted the kitchen. i will share those photos with you after I get the kitchen all put back together. It is still red and still a mess. I set out to take before and after photos---and proceeded to jump the gun. So we have after I started photos in the green bath instead. Oh Well-Right? I painted the upstairs bath Asparagus(green) So cute with brown. The master bath is still awaiting a new shower curtain---I will share it with you when i buy it. Anyway also accented in brown. They turned out so cute. I am very happy with them. I am in the market for a picture for above the toilet in the green bath---Have been looking but haven't found it yet. Some of the things I had already--like the white shelves. Stole it out of the boys room. Anyway I was so excited with how they turned out I had to share. My goal this week is to put the kitchen back together. As soon as I can I will share my results with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Annette that looks good! you need to come visit & do mine. :-)

Mindy said...

I LOVE that color! It looks so good with the brown. I miss you like crazy... come paint my house with me please!!!!

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big