Monday, January 26, 2009


So I challenged Ivan to a contest. We each have to do 1 nice thing for each other every day. It has to be service and not something we normally do. And it can't be the same thing each day. It doesn't have to be very much either. So today was day 1 and I worried all day what I was going to do. In fact I had forgotton that I already went out and moved the little car for him so he could go to work this morning. Probably cuz I ended up getting stuck in the snow. So tomorrow I have to think of something else--and the car is still stuck anyway. I jokingly asked him if I could start his truck for him---unfortunely that only consists of pushing 2 buttons while aiming out the window. Hardly considered to be putting forth much effort. Anyway it has been quite fun. Ivan made the bed this morning while I was in the shower. Winner gets to go to Cold Stone for icecream. HMMMMM yum!!!!!!!!!! I realized today that I thought about him a little bit more often, and smiled a little bit more often becuase of him. Guess you could say that I love him.

3 comments:

Familie May said...

What a wonderful idea - to renew your love every day with your little contest. We should do service to everyone everyday, but sometimes we forget in day-to-day reality. You really can feel very blessed.

Mindy said...

What a great idea!!! We'll have to try that one, but unfortunately we have no cold stone. :(

I wish I had one of those remote starter thingys!

Little Brown Nuthatch said...

Beautiful picture Annette! It sure is fun to keep up with your family. Your quilts turned out great!

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big