Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Quilts

I made these quilts for my children for Christmas. I am sure there is a better way to post these, but I kept loosing 2 of my pictures so I decided to post them separately. I found a quilt I really liked, but at $200 a pop, I couldn't really do that. Plus they were so very generic. I just decided to personalize them to the teams they liked. I think they turned out very cool! This is Adam's COLTS quilt. I love the colors on all of these. The kids were very curious, becuase they saw them as I quilted them, but not after they came off the frames. They really wanted to see them and find them. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

They are all so awesome! You are amazing... I can't imagine doing that many quilts that fast. Any boy would LOVE those quilts... they're far better than any sports quilts I've seen in the stores!

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big