Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Snow


I wanted to show you how much snow we had. This was taken on 12/28. You can see how high our snow drift is by the car--and the other is the snow on the grill behind the house. You can tell it has actually started melting here. I don't know what it looks like now as we have been gone. but I thought i would just share with you. There was a few days before we got it shoveled I had to use 4 wheel drive to get in the driveway. When it decided to snow it really did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of snow! we are all jealous. we have only had a dusting here.

Mindy said...

Ugh. Snow! We didn't get that much here, but it NEVER melts here... too cold!

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big