This is Sammi's quilt--by far the easiest to make--I had a pattern. I think it turned out so cute and very girly. My mom finished them for me by binding them. I couldn't have done it without her--well not very well. I have to thank her--She finished Sammi's and Josh's on Christmas Eve. Of course she had been making the cutest aprons for us too. So a big thank you MOM. Love ya!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Christmas Quilts
This is Sammi's quilt--by far the easiest to make--I had a pattern. I think it turned out so cute and very girly. My mom finished them for me by binding them. I couldn't have done it without her--well not very well. I have to thank her--She finished Sammi's and Josh's on Christmas Eve. Of course she had been making the cutest aprons for us too. So a big thank you MOM. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!
Our Kids
Just getting way to big
2 comments:
That is a cute quilt, you have been busy!
I LOVE it! The colors are so cute!
Post a Comment