So I thought I would share some of our photos from our Summer. These are some great ones from Sammi's adventurous summer.
Regardless, she had a great time. I am sad summer is over. School starts on Thursday :(
We do have a new school to go to, so the kids are excited about that. I myself wish I had them home for 3 more months.
4 comments:
I still can't believe Samantha is 7. How on earth did that happen?? I remember when you were pregnant with her, and it doesn't seem like that long ago! She's beautiful. :)
So cute! She's getting so big!
She is so cute. Hope all is well.
What a great summer. Belated Happy Birthday greetings Sammy and congrats on doing so well in swimming. I love these cute pictures of her and wished to have such a sweet little girl too. Summer is not over in Germany yet, next weeks will be hot and sunny, like the last month. So we enjoy going swimming nearly every day.
Post a Comment