Friday, August 21, 2009

Mason's Summer

Mason's Summer Adventure
I was going to post pictures everyday of each of the kids---School started and I put it off. Anyway these are pictures of Mason.

Here he is at Bear Lake. He then went to Utah for a week, to spend time with Cody. He had fun, but we sure missed him.
This is that cool little shed in Virginia City, MT. His favorite thing was either the train or the candy store. We liked them both.

Mason was the first one at the pond--throwing anything he could into it.

The swim team at Heise. He is doing so well this year. He missed both meets in Jackson, was able to participate in the fun meet at Heise. We are so proud of him.

2 comments:

Familie May said...

Hey, cool pictures of Mason's summer adventures. Can't wait to see the pic's of Josh and Adam.

Mindy said...

Can you believe we haven't seen each other for almost 2 years??? No wonder your kids are looking so grown up to me... I still feel like I know them, though... miss you guys!

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big