Tuesday, August 4, 2009

JULY???????? Where did it go?


I was just thinking I hadn't posted anything for a while. Asking myself where the month of July went, and my answer is I don't know. We have done some fun things--the photos are still on my camera. That has been my excuse for waiting to do this tomorrow. Between Family Reunions, birthdays, soccer, swim meats, and just trying to make the month last longer---I have just plain procrastinated. Now that's all over and we have just started football. School registration is tomorrow. WoW! I can not believe it. I find myself contemplating the 2 months of summer that are just gone. Josh has just taken another trip to Oklahoma, and is driving to Texas tonight and then on to Arizona. He says it's really really really hot. He will be glad to be home. Mason and Adam have started football--and really like it. It's hard work though. Sammi and I are just taking it easy. Ivan is heading off to his High Adventure for Scouts in the morning. I just finished taking a health class--which by the way I got a 98% in. Good Job Me! So my blog has taken a bit of a back seat to all our fun activities we have done, or reading a good book or whatever else I could find to not clean my house. :) So we have been busy this month, but we surely found ways to just hang out and not do much. We have enjoyed our time together as a family and wish summer lasted 3 more months.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

This summer HAS flown by! It's crazy! Have you read any great books lately? I love avoiding housework. ;)

Westlund Family said...

It totally feels like summer just started-I think it was all that crappy weather in June. Hoping for a great August and maybe even September!

Familie May said...

Well done with your 98%!! Congrats! Oh yes, summer flies by so fast in Germany too. Next monday preschool starts for Martin - a completely new period for him and not so much time for hanging around anymore. When did all the time has gone?

Tera said...

Glad to see all is going well. It doesn't help that school starts 1 1/2 wks early this year.

Anonymous said...

Good job on your class. It is amazing how quick summer flies by.

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big