So it's just not my children that are going back to school. It's me--and just a few to many hundreds of dollars later--here is what I brought home.
Anyway, I started school on the 24th. My children went back on the 20th. So we have had a lot of schedule changes in the last week. So I am a bit late in getting this posted. So far I have enjoyed all of it, I am still missing a book for one class, but it's on it's way.
I did however take pictures of my children on the first day of school--Here they are! I think they are all so handsome :)
So here is Sammi--she is so cute.
And dang, I somehow didn't get Mason's picture on the first day of school. What a horrible mother I am!!!!!! so you get to see him playing football instead! How did I do that?
And then of course Adam and Josh. Both are growing up so fast!

Anyway, I started school on the 24th. My children went back on the 20th. So we have had a lot of schedule changes in the last week. So I am a bit late in getting this posted. So far I have enjoyed all of it, I am still missing a book for one class, but it's on it's way.
I did however take pictures of my children on the first day of school--Here they are! I think they are all so handsome :)
So here is Sammi--she is so cute.
And dang, I somehow didn't get Mason's picture on the first day of school. What a horrible mother I am!!!!!! so you get to see him playing football instead! How did I do that?
And then of course Adam and Josh. Both are growing up so fast!
3 comments:
Good luck and success in school! The books really look interesting. So what lessons do you take in school, children education, history? The pictures of the kids are wonderful!
I'm so excited for you to go back to school! You're brave. :) I still can't get over how grown up your kids are. Josh looks like a man. And yes, they are all handsome and beautiful. I can't believe you let Mason wear his football uniform on the first day of school! ;)
Wow, your kids are big. I didn't realize you had a son the old. You look so young. What are you studying? Whatever it is, I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment