Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring has finally arrived in Idaho


I have watched others post their signs of spring and have just been waiting and waiting and waiting-----guess what it is finally here---Look and see---My only 2 blooms but wait til you see what is trying to come up. Yep those are my Peonies peeking through some weeds that need pulled already.

















So a few weeks ago we got some bare root starts for chokecherry shrubs from Karen. They are already leafing out. I am so excited.





So I had to take pictures of our apple
tree and cherry trees. Spring is so trying to get here.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay!!!! I remember being sad when spring at my mom and dad's (in Bountiful) was over and done with before ours even started there in Idaho! It's still a little late here, but not as late! ;) I love your pictures!

Familie May said...

Spring is what we were all waiting for - and it's so great to see everything blooming and all the gardens and meadows full of flowers - so colorful! Thanks for sharing your spring pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love spring pictures. I am glad it is finally there after all your snow and cold.

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big