Sunday, April 5, 2009

These are pictures from our last snow outing. This was from the first part of March, but I thought Ivan had taken my photos. So sorry it took so long to post these. It took some time to convince the kids to get out of the house--cuz "We just don't want to!"---but then found out we could have a great time with one another---









So, here are some great pictures of our outing. They didn't think it would be much fun, but I think we have proof that they were wrong. Here are some great adventures-- that occurred on a 1 mile walk. Here is Ivan throwing Sammi into the snow bank.



And Mason playing Football and making a snow
angel on the side of the road.





















Of course you can't go in without a snow ball fight! Right? wonder who won?


Well it probably doesn't matter anyway! As long as we are all having a great time.


















So I guess the ultimate question is........Who really is "King of the Hill"?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel is drooling over all the snow there is, he is very jealous. It looks like the kiddos had lots of fun.

Familie May said...

Wow, so much snow and so much fun!

Little Brown Nuthatch said...

That looks like a blast! I can't believe how much air Sammy got.

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big