Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun for Mason


I forgot I was going to add some other pictures to my post the other day---about Spring and forgot. It was such a nice day last tuesday, I mowed the lawn and worked outside. Mason came home and turned on the sprinklers--look and see. He didn't last long, because it was after school. But he did get wet and cold. This was after school about 4. Then today--Sunday it snowed--YUK! Sammi made it the trampoline also, but I didn't get a picture.






And then I wanted to share what else we were busy doing last week---see if you can guess what this is----




Yep His pine wood derby car. He had such a great time building it with his dad. Its the yellow one---notice the Charger colors he picked out. He did a great job. His birthday was Friday. We celebrated at Leo's Place on Saturday. I took pictures there, when I get them downloaded, I will share.

















And wait til you see what Adam is making this week. I can't wait til it's done.---Messy-Messy-Messy!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun pinewood derby car and pictures!! Mason looks TALL!

Westlund Family said...

Yeah you found us! We love new blogging friends!

Tera said...

Isn't it amazing when it breaks 60 degrees how the kids want their suits and it's time to get wet. I can't wait for it to stay warm!!!

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big