Monday, October 12, 2009

I am not lost!!!!!

Just busy!!!!! Really should be doing homework!!!
Here is what I have been doing----not blogging!



This is Josh's first game. The rest are still on the camera. I will get to that---someday. Tomorrow. :-) He is #49. He plays both offense and defense.


How did he get so big???? And when did he grow up?????




4 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Thanks for the update! What fun!

Familie May said...

Great action shots, thanks for sharing. Don't mind you didn't get time for blogging.

Tera said...

Glad to know you are still surviving! Isn't life crazy.

Little Brown Nuthatch said...

I cannot believe that Josh is so old. Where has the time gone? Speaking of which, it is nice to know that I am not the only one deliberately neglecting her blog. I hope that school is going well for you.

At least its funny

At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!

Our Kids

Our Kids
Just getting way to big