Hmmmmmmm, Where to begin--running. Everyone has been so busy, I thought I would share some of our events ---- Mason is playing baseball. Twice a week. This has been fun, and usually very windy.
Josh has been doing Track--and yikes just started drivers ed!!!!! But here he is running the hurdles. Look how high he is he took 3rd. Great Job
Oh and we just finished dance with Sammi--Hooray! But the recital was so cute. They girls did a wonderful
Of course we shared Adam's project with you already, and he will be starting soccer sometime--just not counting on it being just yet.
5 comments:
What??? Driver's Ed? It's not possible! I love seeing pictures of your kids... growing up so fast!! I miss you guys!
Busy, busy! I love spring time when everything starts up for the summer, other than the weather SUCKS!
Wow, great action shots! With what camera did you take them? Love to see your pictures.
Busy...Cab driver...Crazy...Ring a bell? Nothing better than building memories.
WOW you are a little busy. Hopefully we can give you a little break when you come out.
Post a Comment