Can you tell what this is supposed to be?
Yep it's Patrick from Sponge Bob Square Pants. I think he turned out so cool. I wanted to do an Easter Egg---(cuz' it's easy). Nice Mom! But Adam really wanted to do this, so I said Ok. But there was no way I was going to do the little squares of tissue paper. We did that before--took forever!!!!!! So 3 bottles of paint later and some cool shorts---I think he turned out so cool. Good Job Adam!!!!!
6 comments:
That is awesome!
Very cute, My kids would love it!!
I'm impressed! I think I remember the tissue paper squares...
Your blog is looking great, and I love the quote you have on the top of the side!
I'm really missing you lately... more than usual. :(
Haha that is so cool! I'm just glad that we're not quite there yet with Holly. I'm not at all that creative!
Hope you're all doing great!
That is way cool Adam! Good job. Can't wait to see you in less than a month.
Awesome Patrick Adam!!! It really looks like him.
Post a Comment