Saturday, October 25, 2008
My 1st blog
Well I guess I have committed myself to this. I am actually excited. My friend inspired me to create my own blog. I have been just a little to lazy to follow through. I wanted to share with you some photos we have and hopefully events that happen in our lives. Our lives have slowed down a lot now that football, football, soccer and volleyball are over. We enjoy this time but are glad when we can spend time together. We went to the Lorenzo Bridge just off the highway and took pictures last weekend. We had a great time. The sky was blue and the trees were full or orange and yellows. It was beautiful there. The pictures turned out great. Hopefully I will get on the ball and make Christmas cards our of them. I can't believe it is that time already. The older I get the faster it flies. I remember when a day seemed to stretch on forever. Yeah not anymore. I could actually use a few more hours in most of my days. Well it is getting late. So I am going to post this and get to bed. Goodnight to All.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least its funny
The real us? Some might say yes!
Our Kids
Just getting way to big
2 comments:
I love it!! That picture is great, and did Josh grow like a foot or something since we left?! You look gorgeous, as usual. I like your hair. It's funny that you cut it short, because I'm trying to grow mine long... it's not very long yet! ;) I miss you TONS!
YEAH! I am so excited that you are blogging too. I love your pictures! this will be such a great way to stay connected.
Post a Comment